Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Hidden Market

Or at least hidden for me. Apparently it happens every Thursday in Westwood, but as most people know of me is that I don't often (or like to) go north of Marina del Rey.

But there it was, the market. As I parked my car in the structure and walked down the stairs - I was greeted to a bunch of tents set up all along the street. They're lucky, because I went to the ATM beforehand and had cash on me.

Look how cute this is!
They had quite an arrange of tents unlike most farmer's markets. They had handmade jewelry, organic honeys, nuts, and seeds. They had gorgeous orchid arrangements, styled bonsai trees, and paintings. IF ONLY I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING! I would have gone nuts.

Bonsai trees, world's largest beets, orchids, and paintings.
In the end I still picked up some organic kale, miniature cucumbers, the most amazing thing ever - squash blossoms! My poor haul had to wait in the car while I got my hair did, but they survived, only slightly wilted.

Cheers,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...