Friday, August 30, 2013

K8-LA: Recipe Cards & Categories


In honor of my 40th post, I'm so excited to announce two new additions to k8-la! Recipe cards and categories are now tabs at the top of the page to help navigate and make use of the food that I post here.

The recipe cards tab will house alphabetical order, easy to read, one-size-fits-all recipe cards for each of the (if I may say so myself) delicious recipes that I prepare and post. I'd like to think of the main post as the long form version and the recipe cards as the short hand. Do as you please with them!

The categories tab will house all of the posts based on what type of food category they fall into, with the main ingredient being the factor for the categories. I currently have twelve categories that I've divided each food post into, but that can change as I continue to cook my way through life.

Thanks for reading!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...